I had 2 overripe bananas sitting on my counter, ready to go bad. I didn’t feel like a smoothie (I bought them for that purpose, but it’s too cold). I don’t like eating overripe bananas raw. I hate throwing them away.
|Moist and kind of bread like, similar to spotted dick.|
Since I’m just trying to eat whole, healthier foods, bananas are fine with me.
- 1 egg
- 2 large bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of almond flour
- ¾ cups of coconut milk
- cinnamon to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Pour the mixture (it will be runny) into greased ramekins. It doesn’t rise much so you can fill them almost to the top.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Turn out of pan like you would an upside down cake. You can top with whipped cream. There actually is a dairy free whipped cream that’s only 1 carb per serving, but a serving is much smaller than pictured in the photos.
I think next time, I might throw in a handful of chocolate chips. That would be divine.
|Fresh out of the oven.|